- Ryan Griffith, Amanda Pope, Dylan Brady: How Cities can Abate Nuisance Properties at No Cost, California League of Cities. (City Attorney’s Spring Conference 2021)
- Ryan Griffith, California Lawyers Association “CLA” CLE Webinar – How Cities and Counties Can Fix Dangerous Properties; Add Housing Stock; Increase Tax Revenue; and Recover Fees. (September 2020)
- Ryan Griffith, Health and Safety Receivership: California’s Cure for Zombie Foreclosures, Vacant, and Other Nuisance Properties, Lincoln Memorial University, Law Review, Volume 8, Issue 3 (2021)
- Ryan Griffith, How, cities can fix dangerous properties and increase revenue, California Daily Journal, April 1, 2020.
- Ryan Griffith, Zombie foreclosure: What is it and how can it be fixed, California Daily Journal, April 27, 2020.
- Ryan Griffith, How neighborhoods can fight nuisance properties, California Daily Journal, February 22, 2021.
- Ryan Griffith, City Attorneys: generate revenue, prevent crime and reduce blight, California Daily Journal, March 16, 2021.
- Ryan Griffith, A Breath of Fresh Air: A Constitutional Amendment Legalizing Marijuana Through a Convention of the States, 16 Umass L. Rev 275
- Ryan Griffith, California Association of Code Enforcement Officers Annual Conference (CACEO) – Fixing Problem Properties at No Cost. (October 2020)
- Ryan Griffith, League of California Cities Annual Conference – Neighborhood Law Programs: How City Attorney Office can fight blight more effectively. (September 2021)
- Ryan Griffith, California Association of Code Enforcement Officers Annual Conference (CACEO), Neighborhood Law Programs – Fighting Blight (October 2021)
- Ryan Griffith, California Lawyers Association Public Law Journal-Volume 44 – Health and Safety Receiverships: The Cost Neutral Way to Abate Difficult Nuisance Properties. (December 2021)
- Ryan Griffith, California Lawyers Association “CLA” CLE Webinar – Neighborhood Law Programs Fighting Blight. (January 2022)
- Ryan Griffith, California League of Cities, City Leaders Summitt, How Cities Can Fix Dangerous Properties and Increase Revenue (May 2022)
EMAIL | [email protected] | PHONE | (510) 564-8552
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [business name] and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
© 2021 Ryan Griffith Law P.C.